In small groups discuss the video and intervening in bullying:
1. What particular situation in the video caught your attentions and why?
2. Why did the girls bully the other girl?
3. What sentences hit you and why?
4. What do you think was behind the bullying of the boys?
5. What would you do if you were one of the bullied on the video?
6. What would you do if you were one of the adults?
7. If the bullying experiment was done in your school would you intervene?
8. What kind of intervening helps and does not?
1. Think for a while of your own personal relationship with bullying. You may scroll through the address book of your phone.
2. Send a message to a person you feel has in some way been able to act against bullying. Mention a specific positive thing in the message and why you appreciate them.
3. Alternatively: send a message to a person you would like to apologise to for bullying or for not being able to intervene in bullying that you saw. Make sure that your message is sincere.